Does your life feel like it’s spinning out of control?
You’re trying to balance a very busy senior role, with lots of other goals and priorities in your life. But, most of the time you feel like you’re failing at EVERYTHING.
You’re ambitious and have very high expectations of yourself. You have specific goals in every area of your life. You fixate on pushing every part of your life to the highest level.
Sure, you get quite a bit done, but you feel like CRAP most of the time.
- Whichever way you try to prioritise your life, work ALWAYS overpowers every other part of your life. You’ve gained weight, and feel sluggish. You struggle to spend quality time with your family and friends. You forget birthdays. You even begin to resent your work, and find it increasingly hard to be excited about it. Everything feels like a slog.
- There’s never enough time to get everything done – or ANYTHING done properly. You feel like a failure for not being able to get any ONE, single area of your life in good shape. Life feels crap across the board.
- Your goals are too optimistic. Your 'perfect' plans fall apart quickly – often only a few days in. You find yourself in a rut of constant self-criticism. You beat yourself up on nearly a daily basis for not tracking towards all of your goals – or being able to master a balanced life.
- You find yourself in a vicious circle of constantly rewriting your goals. Your planning efforts feel like a waste of time. You feel ridiculous for doing this time – after time – after time. But, you can’t see a way out of it.
- You spend a lot of time worrying about the future, which stops you enjoying life. A good life always feels SO far around the corner. You worry that you’ll never be able to escape feeling like this, and will waste your life away.
- Sometimes you feel SUPER amped. But, then the next minute you feel like EVERYTHING is broken, and a failure. Your motivation feels out of your control.
You KNOW if you don’t figure this stuff out, you’ll be in BIG trouble over the long term.
You’ll likely run into health problems, which will stop you being able to do things that are important to you. Relationships with people you love will break down – perhaps even become irreparable. And you will spend a good chunk of your life being miserable and unhappy.
You’ll be that person on their deathbed that wishes they had done things differently.
Does any of that feel familiar? If this sounds like you, I want you to know I’ve been there too.
And you can overcome it, just like I did.
I spent many years experimenting, until I found a a system that actually works. I’m now able to balance a successful career, and a life of my own. I’m happier than I’ve EVER been.
At the heart of this change, was a shift in mindset and a move away from traditional goal setting techniques. (i.e SMART goals). It took me a while to realise that this approach was flawed. It DOES NOT WORK.
Sure, it propelled me forward, but it left me unhappy and overwhelmed most of the time. You CAN’T control the future in that way. It’s counterproductive to even try.
Instead, I created a system that gives my life a super clear direction. It gives me the structure and focus that goals gave me, without the overwhelm. Importantly, it allows me a ton of freedom and flexibility on a day to day basis.
It was a GAME CHANGER.
Rarely do I suffer with the above now. I'm more focused, productive and happier than I've ever been – in both my work, and my personal life.
Would you like to..........
- Feel confident about the direction you’re moving in, for both your work and your life. For everything to be humming, and to feel like a nice balance.
- Spin all of the plates in your life – easily and effortlessly.
- Have an inner calm and sense of clarity, because you KNOW you’re on the right track.
- Build rock solid habits that help you do more of what’s important to you. To get results you used to feel frustrated with NOT getting.
- Love getting up in the morning and to have tons of excitement. To have days that are full of enjoying both work and your personal life.
- Be insanely productive, and get loads done. To be able to find a gear you didn’t think was possible.
- Have your career go from strength to strength. To keep getting transformative results and to be seen as super valuable. To feel like you have a secret competitive advantage.
- Have great health. To feel like you’re strong and in a good position to take life by the horns and make shit happen.
- Be able to build and keep strong relationships with your family and friends. To have these relationships keep adding real value in your life.
It’s TOTALLY possible to balance a successful career and a life of your own – and to be happy with it.
When you’re ready, click below to book a breakthrough call with me. On it, we'll identify the real problems that are holding you back, and you'll get clarity on how to solve the problems and challenges you’re facing.BOOK YOUR BREAKTHROUGH CALL!
A highly driven leader and general manager, with over 20 years experience in the technology space. A track record for creating transformation change and turnarounds.
I've been a founder and an employee. I've worked in early stage fast growth startups and established, mid size companies. (private and VC / PE backed). For more, check out my LinkedIn.
I'm passionate about personal growth, and living life to the fullest. I like to keep fit and healthy. I read a lot. I don’t go far without some type of music playing (mostly hip-hop).
I'm an ISTJ. I like things uncluttered and simple. I drink lots of tea. Larry David is my hero.
Get ideas on how to be the best version of yourself – and live a full, happy life.
Every post, in your inbox. Never miss a thing.